6.08.2010

Bake and Share Tuesday ~Chocolate Chip Muffins~

Since Monday we were in the big city enjoying the ending to a wonderful birthday trip, 
Bake and Share Monday became Bake and Share Tuesday. 
(Honestly thought about using Riley's ice-cream cake from DQ...we did share it and it was on  Monday...but...)

Got this recipe from Amy
I have been promising the girls we would make these for about a week now.
I checked this morning and we had everything we needed
so today is the day...
Riley slept until 8:15, so Janey and I were on our own for a bit


sleepy-head joined us and jumped right in





the best part
{are you a fanatical no-lick-the-bowl kind of mom????}

yum!


then we shared


I think it's safe to say we LOVED them!!
Thanks Amy!!
I think we'll double it next time!
Happy Tuesday!






10 comments:

  1. oh we lick the bowl.... what's baking without at least a little taste? yummy recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture of your daughter...you can just taste the yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, such cute pictures! I love the idea of "Bake and Share"...we might try that next week! I always double the recipe! ; ) and we are definitely a lick the bowl, spoon, fingers kind of family-as long as they are just for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband makes muffins every Sat morning. Usually (always) a box mix. Thanks for the link...I'll be sharing this recipe with my muffin man for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't those pictures look so cute framed in your kitchen! They are adorable! Chocolate chip anything for breakfast sounds delish to me!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look yummo! Would love that recipe! Your girls are such cuties!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love to bake with my daughter. So much fun. Your girls look like they love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baking makes a good day. I am a total licker. My girls are too! I can do it by the spoonful. I sometimes like it more than the real thing. That all looked yummmmmm. Now I am hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks absolutely delicious! :o) Thanks for sharing. And thanks also for the advice. I'm actually never in the faculty room because I'm only part-time & I HATE the gossip there. I never knew there was so much of it~ all the time. Looks like your girls are enjoying summer. Hope you are too! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those muffins made us smile whn you brought them over - thanks for sharing yet again!!!

    ReplyDelete