7.27.2010

Sweet Simple Tuesday

the big girls slept in again today
which gave Aubrey and I a bit of morning play time alone
it was really nice
and quiet

do you know that my 13 month old has a MOLAR!!

she was acting fussy

and I kept checking for teeth

but I never thought to look in the back?!?!?
silly mommy
sweet smile huh...but it wasn't for me...
her sister just came down

the morning quickly got kicked up a notch or two
with some good ol' dancing to VBS music
those tunes are absolutely the best
and can turn any day around
after swimming lessons we went to McDonalds for lunch
because the Happy Meals have 
Littlest Pet Shop toys of course
I apologize for the rather blurry picture of Aubrey
but do you know how hard it is to catch her blowing kisses???
she loves playing in the basement 
with all of the "Big Girl Toys"
you can guess where a lot of them end up....
but she could play down there forever
if i would let her
after a quick bath
we headed out for haircuts















aren't they cute??
and then off for another night of VBS

Hope you had a sweet simple Tuesday too
Enjoy the night

11 comments:

  1. Those black & whites are perfect! And thanks for the McD's toy tip! We love LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white pictures too. What a great smile she has.
    I did my header in Scrapblog...and then uploaded it to Picasa. Sorry I forgot to answer your question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your cute little pink family. You are truly blessed. What a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pics! How wonderful to have a little alone time with your youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and just watch out soon she will figure out how to uncap those markers and then the fun begins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Aubrey is just precious, how can you stand it?! It's nice you got to have that time with just her, I'm sure it doesn't happen too often with 2 busy big sisters around ... btw, we have drawers and drawers of LPS stuff, my girls still love it after 4+ years ... what staying power!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't have checked for a molar that young either....

    It's so darn cute when they blow kisses, but I agree, tough to catch that on photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my kids love love love VBS. love the photos... especially the black and whites! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great day...gotta love the love between those sisters!

    ReplyDelete