4.08.2010

Mantel Madness

There is a mantel linky party over
It's the first time I have ever done one of these...
kind of nervous
...sigh...
but here are some pictures of our mantel

it is definitly a work in progress
(like most things I guess)
((boy I need to clean that mirror!!!))
It's kind of a high mantel so you don't see the lamp cord like you do
in the photo
I'm loving our birdhouses
and the pitcher of flowers

and of course this sweet little  birdy

after viewing some of the other mantels
I think we need some things to prop
and lean
maybe I will even loose that lamp
for some big glass piece
to fill with little lovelies
who knows....
but isn't this fun?!


7 comments:

  1. Cindy your mantle looks wonderful! I especially love that mirror! Have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I used to have an old window above my mantel too and just loved the look. I love all the mantels (like yours) that are a unique collection of cool objects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Mantle! I love your mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, thanks so much for visiting me and for your kind words! Your mantel is great...I LOVE your mirror!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over from Nester- I love that mirror! Your set up looks awesome and I love all the colors in the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mirror - where did you score that? three things I'm addicted to: books, clocks, and mirrors :)

    ReplyDelete