5.06.2010

National Day of Prayer

Today is National Day of Prayer...



Today I am praying for our daughters.
Keep them healthy and full of love for You and others.
Shine Your favor down upon them, their friends, and their teachers.

Today I am praying for my husband and our marriage.
Keep them both forever strong.

Today I am praying for our families.
Keep them healthy and surrounded by Your favor.

Today I am praying for my friends.
Lead those who struggle to You.

Today I am praying for our nation and world.
May all decisions lead to peace.

Today I am praying for me.
Help me show love and gratitude 
in all areas of my life.

Will you pray too?
For more prayers and inspiration head here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to say "hi" and prayers to you on this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thoughtful prayer. We also participated in National Day of Prayer. Our country and our world need lots of prayers.

    ReplyDelete