5.03.2010

Thank a Teacher Tomorrow

Tomorrow is National Teacher Day
Be sure to say thank you to a teacher you know and love!!

This weekend we painted pots for our teachers






The girls had a lot of fun designing and painting
their little pots of love!

And then we filled them with 
beautiful Gerber Daisies...
one of our favorites!

Tonight we will paint homemade cards
and fill them with 
"Thank Yous"
"Love Yous"
and "We'll Miss Yous"

and wrap them ready for delivery tomorrow!

Happy Teacher Day to all those teachers out there!!!


(I was thinking a lot this weekend back to my years in the classroom...
my first K students are 27 now!! Please don't do the math!!!:) )

5 comments:

  1. I need to get busy putting something together for my children's teachers. They work so hard. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hand painted flower pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! They certainly will bring a smile! Very sweet! I'm a first grade aide so I know how hard the teachers work!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up!! i love those pots. what a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! I LOVE that you did this! I teach first grade part time...I teach reading and writing and my partner teaches math, science and social studies...it is always SO nice to feel appreciated by your students and their families! Beautiful girls! Stop back by and visit our blog anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete