6.14.2010

Bake and Share Monday ~Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies~

Well it is Monday again
Time to bake and share something delicious
We better start finding some low-fat, low-sugar recipes or we may need to start a 
"Walk Around the Block Ten Times Tuesday"!! :)

We borrowed yet another recipe from Pioneer Woman and she has yet to steer us wrong!
This week Dave and the girls made  Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
If you love a thin crispy cookie like I do, then this is one for you!

we used mini chocolate chips instead, but either would be yummy!





{to Jodi our cookie recipient...I promise this was AFTER the cookies were done!!}


Bake anything yummy lately?
Enjoy your Monday

5 comments:

  1. I'm with the girls on licking the spatula and beaters. The dough is the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite the little bakers :]
    Those look yummy! I think i need to get that pioneer womans cook book!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. those little crispy gems look delish! i wish i had some right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED the cookies!! Even if they had licked the beaters first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying for a day to make those!! I bought the malt... just need a few free hours now! =) I love love PW! esp. since she likes to bake ... ;)

    ReplyDelete