9.01.2010

A Good Day

Today Aubrey and I went to Target.
I usually always have a good day at Target.
Even with a toddler strapped to me that points at everything she sees and says
"Diss, Diss, Diss...".{translation...can I have this}

I got this little beauty.
Cinnamon Stick Soy Candle
two in a pack for only $8
pretty good deal I thought 
and when I smell it burning I can close my eyes and dream of my favorite season ever...
FALL

then Dave came home with these


and made one of my favorite easy dinners
Chicken Sandwiches on the grill
best part is, the clean-up is easy too!

He also brought home some of this...



what a sweetie!

my absolute favorite
can you guess the flavor??
no..not Pumpkin Spice or Apple Pie
just plain old 
Mint Chocolate Chip
not very Fally
but my all time absolute favorite flavor.
What's your favorite flavor?

Sounds like this good day is turning into a really good night.
Hope your day was a good one too!

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a good day to me... and mint chocolate chip is a good flavor anytime of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, yum! Mint choc chip is a great flavor, I love it (also Mint Oreo)! My great weakness is ice cream, especially Ben & Jerry's ... I could never pick just one, but Phish Food, Magic Brownies, Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, and Strawberry Cheesecake are a few of my faves! Yum ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a trip to Target.....

    My favorite ice cream is Caramel Collision at our local ice cream shop....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great day! We're headed to Target tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my cindy! that is so funny!
    maybe dave stopped at schnucks or county market after work with eric because he brought me home those same flowers tonight!!! : )
    exactly the same with those orange flowers and those little red ball things. how funny is that?
    sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great guy! Hope you are enjoying your bowl of ice cream and the smell of flowers & fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! You got your flowers :-) glad to hear you had a good day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a NICE day! Your candle sounds heavenly. I love soy candles. I am wanting a new fall candle now.

    How sweet of your husband! :)

    I love mint chocolate chip too. In fact, that or rocky road are my favs. Although, I had coconut in hawaii once and a mexican chocolate ice cream in san antonio, and those 2 always stand out in my mind as some of the best.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by again to thank you for the lovely compliment about my header. It was fun playing around with it. Still more to learn though! LOL
    I think your header looks great!
    hope you have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete