5.08.2013

{Keepsy Instagram Book}

it's here
it's here!:)
 
 
 
my keepsy instagram book arrived and i couldn't be happier.
the quality of the book is great and the pictures printed beautifully.
 
 
 
i looked around a bit and tried a few other sites, but i thought this one was the most user friendly.
 
 
 
it was really easy to put together.
there is a great tutorial right there on their site to help simplify the process.
 
 
 
the girls love looking through it and remembering all those special little memories.
we will make another one for sure.
 
 
 
have a happy day,
cindy

8 comments:

  1. I need to look into this. I have some many great instagram pictures that I would love to put in a book.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Can I combine photos from several dif Instagram accounts..like mine and my kids? I'm gonna check it out.
    Cute book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! What an awesome idea :) I love all of my Instagram pictures (if you want to follow me my username is km77aus) and I would love to have a book just like this! I seem to take more pictures on my phone now and it would be great to share them in a book! Some of my best pics are on my phone!! I am going to look up how to do a book like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to show this to Madison. She is all about Instagram. Thanks... and it turned out great, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I don't have enough pictures on Instagram yet, but one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Such a special album :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it Cindy! Will be making one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete