4.13.2010

Kitchen Re-paint

What a difference a little paint can make!
don't get me wrong
I LOVE my red paint...

but this is the second house we have had this color kitchen

and it was time for a change

so we headed to our favorite place to shop...
our own house!!!
we found 8 gallons of Brown Teepee (from Home Dept)
that we had left over from when the house was built
(this is the color we have in our hallways and up the stairs)

What a difference don't ya think???
we were amazed at how light and bright the space became

we just love it
a great transformation for very little cash!
my favorite kind!

I would still love a few new touches...
rug
dish towels
funky metal art for above the stove
center piece for the table
but that will all come in time!

What little changes have you done in your home lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love it... I don't know why so many people are so afraid to paint. It makes the biggest, cheapest difference.. Great Job.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a difference! i love the brown teepee! and 8 gallons! whoa! your kitchen is absolutely delish. i love the counters. i love the appliances. i love the island. *sigh* just beautiful.
    so, you asked me about my camera. you know, it's still new to me. i got it just a few months ago. i got a canon rebel eos. i absolutely love love love it! the difference in picture capability is pheonominal! go for it, you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the transformation!! I love paint! I just painted my kitchen green (except I am not done!!) and I too would love some towels or a dish or two to pop add to the fun new color! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the red, but I like the shade you put even better. You have a beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete