5.12.2010

Janey's Club

Today Janey came home from school with tickets for all of us.  
We had now been officially invited to join her club!

 She quickly went up to her room and worked for close to an hour getting ready.  At 4:00 we were all invited to come on in and participate in a variety of fun activities.
games      snacks
                   stories        nap time (hmmm!)
   free time     drawing
      writing time     dancing time
         singing time    good-bye time

First we had to find our seats


and decorate a "little eye"...

...for this game


yes that's "Pin the Eye on the Smily Face" 
Ever played that one??


{sorry so blurry....}
I won!!  Yeah me!!!
So I got to pick out of the Prize Box!


My Prize was I got to pick the song for the dancing that would come later.
My choices were Taylor Swift or Taylor Swift...so you know who I choose!

Then Janey read us a story...
and Riley got on the "Good News" card for being good at school.





Yeah...let's here it for Riley!!

Way to go Janey!
We all had such a good time at your club!
Can't wait to see what the next tickets will be for...

Thoughts on Janey...
WOW!!
I just love that little girl and all of her creative ideas! 
It makes me wonder what she will grow-up to be!
What ever it is she will do it with hard work and passion...
just like she does everything in her young little life!

4 comments:

  1. That is SO adorable! And I love how she numbered the seats. I love it when kids use their imaginations like she did. It's priceless! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE this! How very sweet and I also love that you all took the time to be involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love little Janey Brooke, too! And congrats to Riley -great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet she'll grow up to be a great mom like you. I seem to remember an old friend that always had those same creative ideas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete