7.08.2010

Duck!

What do you get when you mix a $1 bag of balloons and a hot humid night?
Tons of giggly fun!!
I guess there is something so thrilling about being able to throw things at people and no one cares!:)
Not the easiest thing to photograph mind you
Especially when you are carrying a baby, a camera and trying to stay DRY!
The girls were getting frustrated that the balloons kept bouncing off Dave and not breaking.


So they made him lie down on the trampoline where they could 
"Get him real good!"


Now that was funny!!
{sorry babe!}

Aubrey and I kept a safe distance and spent most of our time here
nice and dry!

Water Balloon Fight...check!

4 comments:

  1. What a trooper dad is laying down so the girls could hit him! We had friends over last night and the kids had a water balloon fight with that same dollar pack of balloons! I think my husband got the most wet just trying to fill up the balloons! It was Brady's first time doing that and he loved it! I didn't get any pictures though...maybe next time!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture where your husband is standing up and taking a balloon to the head. And, then he was still willing to lay down! What a great dad!

    By the way, I picked up a can of sweetened condensed milk my last grocery trip so I could try that bread recipe you posted a while back. I have to go back through your archives to find it, but I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - we have been going thru a water balloon phase here as well ... GREAT for these super hot days!

    ReplyDelete