9.09.2010

Notes

this morning was just one of those mornings.  
ponytails weren't high enough, 
hair was not smooth enough 
and no one wanted to go to school.  

Aubrey has the sniffy sneezies and wants to be carried everywhere
that tends to make ponytail making and hair smoothing even trickier

some tears were shed  
some tempers were lost
some feelings were hurt

we managed to end the morning with a smile 
and lots of kisses
I really love the drive to school
it helps us all take a deep breath
and remember the love 

Aubrey and I came home and found these on the computer

they must have written them when I was getting Aubrey ready to leave
boy I sure do love my girls 
wish I could have some of those
xxx's and ooo's about now :)

Enjoy the day,
Cindy


11 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I know mornings can be hard and stressful at times. I hope the rest of the day goes more smoothly.

    The notes from your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is that. it is precious that they saw how stressful your morning was and went out of their way to make up for it in a special way. bet that changed the mood for the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Mornings with girls can be rough. We had one too. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! We all have those mornings don't we? Can be so crazy, but we'll look back at them and laugh. Someone needs to invent "The Automatic Perfect Ponytail Maker." It sure would make my life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hate those crazy mornings, but it sounds like yours ended happily. :) Love the sweet little notes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its nice that you were able to resolve things before they actually got to school.. . I'm not so good at that and it makes for a long day.

    Love those notes! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those notes sooo make up for a rough morning!
    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those notes must have warmed your heart so much! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww those notes are so sweet! Hope the rest of your day is wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post.
    And I love your computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cutest story ever!! I love happy endings and those adorable post-its from your girls make for a really happy ending ;-) thanks for sharing, this warmed my heart!

    ReplyDelete