10.03.2010

Fall

fall has to be my all time favorite time of year.
I love all the loveliness this little season brings
pumpkins
harvest candles
pots full of mums
crisp weather
and the promise of extra family time and holidays
right around the corner.


we love decorating for the seasons in our home.
if the girls had their way, we would have broken out the fall decor back in August.


this weekend they were smiling extra big
we put the final pumpkins in place
and our fall home is now complete


adding the colors of fall
and making my aspiring little decorators smile...


now that's lovely!

I've seen a lot of Fall loveliness out there in Blog Land.
Have you decorated for Fall yet?
Enjoy the day,
Cindy

want to see a lot more lovely?
head on over to Heather's at Blessed Little Nest
you're gonna love it there

12 comments:

  1. It looks great! I'm working on our Fall decorations now with a similar post coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine is decorated already, but I can't say I have as much as you. Looks like you've got touches of fall everywhere (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just started to put some of our fall things out...we still haven't gotten our pumpkins yet.
    Your home looks so beautiful! I don't think I have quite that many decorations!
    I love the basket of books...are they ALL Fall? Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your fall stuff! So pretty. Makes me want to do a little more decorating today. We have pumpkins scattered throughout the house and a few things on the front porch. I love fall too!

    Have a great week!

    ps. i use picnik for my header and most all of my photo editing.

    www.picnik.com

    i love that website....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same picture with basket on top of the blue cabinet! I love the basket with the white pumpkins in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Cindy!
    I love your red wall coloring so rich and warm. :-) Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. your fall decor looks so lovely! we started putting ours up over the weekend and just need to finish it up.
    so glad you linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, you and the girls did an incredible job, your house looks wonderful! The beautiful red wall goes so well with the decorations on your mantle. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your home looks amazing....i love the mantle and red walls!! we just got our decorations out...now the kids can't stop asking about halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look! I really don't decorate much for fall. Near Halloween we put out a few spider webs etc...but I at least need a pumpkin for my porch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. all of your decorations look fabulous and so comfy. i love fall.

    that mirror above your mantel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love fall too! I love, love, love your big mirror over your mantel. It's sooo pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment today :o)

    ReplyDelete