9.08.2014

{Weekending}

you can tell by this first shot that our weather cooled off a bit.
yeah for that!
not crazy cool...yet.
but cool enough that we lit a fire and some of us needed a hoodie by the end. of if you're like me you needed it from the beginning.


we tackled a few small house projects.
cleaned out a few drawers and closets.


organized the girls fall clothes...and shopped for missing pieces. yes janey is growing out of everything!


had breakfast at panera and delivered a baby present to our sweet friend kellie jo.


mowed the lawn.
then mowed it again.
(darn that hay)


it was good.

hope your weekend was wonderful,
cindy

2 comments:

  1. You are beginning the time of year that I miss most--that chill in the air after warm days. Enjoy every second of it for me. After 19 years here, I still ache for fall. Every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the fall clothing switch out too...
    Just for my Flynn...and I love it.
    Because I love Fall and Halloween clothes! : )
    The bigger kids? Suddenly, they stop growing! And they don't need new things every season! : )
    Have a wonderful week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete