7.26.2010

Bake and Share Monday ~Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins~

I think Dave might have felt a bit like the Little Red Hen this week
you know the story...
no one wants to help with the muffins
they only want to eat the muffins

but I guess wanting to veg in front of the TV watching Arthur
is understandable after a hard morning of swimming lessons

I think it was the aroma drifting from the oven that finally got them in the kitchen
boy were they yummy!
thanks babe, breakfast is going to be sweet tomorrow

Happy Monday!
Bake anything yummy lately?

2 comments:

  1. oooh, yummy, I can smell them from here! Banana muffins are a big favorite over here, but to add the choc chips?! Pure genius ;-)

    Got your email and would love to chat more ... I'll reply when I have more time, maybe tomorrow or Thursday? Talk to you soon ... have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do those look yummy! Just baked some chocolate chip cookies today!
    It's my sons favorite!
    I've missed reading your cool art projects and yummy treats! I'm gonna catch up!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete