7.19.2010

Bake and Share Monday ~Brownies~

...from a box...

what can I say
today was pretty much nonstop 
grocery shopping, swimming, tumbling, fertilizing the lawn and Dave packing for a trip out of town:(

so we were a little lacking in the creativity department

but they got to stir and mix and lick the bowl
all the important things right???
and they made them with Daddy
{while I was at Target...alone...bad me!!:) }

and if I have to have brownies from a box it has to be these...
I LOVE Ghirardelli 

I hope your Monday was a little less hectic and filled with deliciousness
with or without the box

Happy Monday!
Bake anything yummy lately?

2 comments:

  1. yum, you can never go wrong with brownies! since it was stormy and rainy most of the day yesterday we too baked and i had everything we needed to make chocolate chip cookie bars so that's what we baked..not too exciting but still good! and a solo trip to target...? i would take that over the brownies, too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... but that is a fancy box!! yum! they have yummy chocolate! =)
    I love to bake! I will share what I baked later this week... it is delish!! one of my new favs! he he!

    ReplyDelete