7.20.2010

Good Luck Charm

...I just had to pause today to capture this sweet moment...

Dave went out of town this morning and
last night Janey picked a flower for him to bring along as a "good luck charm"
this morning she found that flower 
withered up and forgotten on the table

can't remember the last time she cried that hard

we quickly called daddy 
(who didn't know anything about the above mentioned flower) 
and through the tears she explained
this picture we sent to daddy is his
 new and improved good luck charm

I love you so much Janey Brooke
your sweetness and thoughtfulness touch everything you do 
you are a very special little girl and I love being your mommy

I am linking up with

pop on over for a look
you'll find many more sweet moments there
enjoy the day

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I linked up along with you, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS sweet....precious story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sweet oldest bug is cut from the same cloth ... i can picture the tears and heartbreak over the wilted flower so perfectly ... such emotion, it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet! So glad I found you. I'm following now.
    Here's what I unwrapped this week: http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-lake-days.html

    ~ Traci Michele

    ReplyDelete