7.14.2010

Craft Wednesday ~ 3D Flowers/Snowflakes~

It's Wednesday!
Time to be crafty!

It was Janey's turn to pick this week and boy did she pick a doozie!!
She made this last year in school

and decided she wanted to teach us all how to make them...yikes...
so I did what all good Mommies do...I Googled it
and found it here
this project meant so much to my sweet little girl
so we took a deep breath, read, studied and got busy
of course it being summer and all, our snowflakes became flowers

and quite beautiful flowers too I might add

Hope you had a creative Wednesday!
See you next week!

7 comments:

  1. You ladies are so CRAFTY!!!
    Those look too hard! I probably would never be able to figure those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them...they are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is all I can say - this one looks like it requires a hearty dose of patience ... well done, they turned out perfectly - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Those are awesome! How great would those be hanging from the ceiling in a little girl's room. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... my little girl made those in first grade!! A sweet memory flooded into my head when I saw that picture!! *sigh* =) Beautiful in full color like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so great! wouldn't they be lovely in all white for winter. thanks for the link to the directions!!

    ReplyDelete